Sunday, August 01, 2010

Tinking Time

The worst thing to happen when you're on a knitting deadline, almost at the end of a very very very long section...

You discover you are somehow missing a stitch.

I made this discovery about two or three weeks ago whilst watching "Bride and Prejudice," and I have moped about it since. I've tinked back several rows (the agony! the utmost agony!), and tonight's goal is to get to the root of the problem, double-check to make sure I'm at the right point according to the pattern and my stitch counter, and start knitting again.

Watching Captain Jack Harkness whilst doing all of this should mitigate the pain, a bit.

The fact that this is the never ending wedding afghan, which I need need NEED to have finished, blocked, and mailed by September 5th is making this whole process even more aggravating. I expect to be knitting on my dinner break tomorrow evening.

No comments: