Sunday, January 10, 2010

MacBook Cozy (or: what I knitted to protect my macbook from my bag)


Of course, I do not have a picture of my MacBook snuggled in her new cozy, but that's because the camera is in my desk (and I'm too lazy to leave the couch).

Started January 3, finished January 10th. I knitted like a madwoman. Knitted up on US 7 circs (which are Addi Turbos, yum). Casted on 80 stitches, knit flat for two rows, then joined in the round. I did a subtle striping pattern (and I finally figured out how to stripe without causing too many small disasters). Knitted up both balls of Cascade Yarns Luna in colourways 744 and 746. Realized I did not have enough of the Luna, but thankfully had some Cascade Yarns 220 Superwash Paints in Tropical Paint left over. Grafted at the end. Still need to weave in ends.

This week's knitting projects will include: Oh Yeah, I Should Probably Finish Those Socks for Julie and Heh, I Should Finish This Afghan Before The One-Year Anniversary!

No comments: